Skills Coach and Trainer
Fiona works for London College of Apprenticeship Training as a skills coach and Tutor, supporting apprentices at all stages of the qualification for the following qualifications:-
- Cleaning and Support Services Level 2- Cleaning supervision skills Level 3
- Sustainable Resource Management Level 2 and 3
- Team Leading and Management L2 and 3
- Facilities Management & Services Level 1 and 2
- Customer Services Level 2 and 3 –
- Local Environmental Services – Level 2
- Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT Level 1 and 2
- Business Administration Level 2 and 3
- Employability skills Level 1 courses
Fiona’s first career ( as she has had many) started off in the Metropolitan Police, where she believes she unknowingly gained many of the skills she displays today. Fiona considers herself to be a ‘People’ person and has the ability to work with people of all ages and abilities.
On leaving the Police she then worked for 12 years in the Licensed Industry running Pubs and a hotel in North Wales, and started a family. Fiona has 2 grown up sons and 3 Grandchildren. Both her son’s are in the Armed forces.
After the Pubs, she started working in Local Government for 12 years. Initially as an Enforcement Officer and then after much hard working in 2 London authorities she became a senior manager, and gained experience in many operational areas ( Street Cleansing, Refuse, Caretaking )which now helps in her current role.
In 2008, Fiona became a freelance Assessor and has worked with us since 2014.
A1 Assessor gained in 2010
Level 3 Training and Education qualification in 2015
Safeguarding, Prevent, Health and Safety & Equality and Diversity in house training.
Working towards L4 TAQA and is sitting all functional skills exams, so her teaching and qualifications are up to date,