Director of Curriculum & Learning
Roxy is our Director of Curriculum & Learning and leads on the development and management of all aspects of our delivery and skills coaching team ensuring our products met the standards, are client and learner focused and are engaging and adding value.
Roxy’s responsibilities include:
- designing programmes that meet employers needs whilst being compliant with ‘rules and regs’
- structuring bespoke course content for masterclasses, theatre-based learning and workshops
- writing schemes of work, lesson plans and learning materials
- innovating digital and on-line learning techniques and practices
- checking the quality of teaching and learning through ‘spot checks’ and observations
Roxy is equally responsible for our ted Learning delivery as she is with our apprenticeship programmes.
With a background in fashion retail management and learning & development, she has been managing teams and designing & delivering skills-based learning for over 17 years. As a qualified teacher and adult education tutor, she also works with teachers as a coach and mentor.
Roxy spent 7 years at the Fashion Retail Academy as Course Leader for the Level 3 Programme overseeing all teaching and delivered Management Skills, Store Operations and the Personal Development units. She taught Fashion History to students at Level 2. Roxy has an extensive experience in retail, having been store manager of brands including GAP, Monsoon and Accessorize.
When she’s not working, Roxy can usually be found either walking in the countryside or sweating it out in a hot yoga studio, both activities that create time for internal space and reflection “We spend too much time rushing around,” she says – “sometimes it’s important just to stop and breathe!”